Monday, November 24, 2008

Home

It's a weird feeling to be home. Especially when I'm pretty much the only one around. I'm not used to the whole "structured life" thing that my parents live with a normal work schedule and responsibilities and all. I'm excited for when others start to arrive home over the next couple of days. It will definitely make it more fun.

Getting to drive my car around has been some fun, but I am realizing that I really do enjoy not having to worry about car/gas stuff at all when in DC. Walking and metro is just so reliable and cheap. Would probably still occasionally need a car if I lived there full time though. I'm not sure.

I visited a couple teachers at MV today, which was some fun. Recktenwald is weird and ADD to the extreme. Good to know nothing has changed.

2 comments:

chery said...

lol@recktenwald.

watch sex&the city with me on wednesday night!!! i'll be back home around 4/5ish. YAY NATE<3

Crystal said...

I'm jealouss nate
back in c-town!