Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pick a Jacket Any Jacket

This whole cold weather thing is throwing me for a loop. I am in the market for a nice warm jacket and think I have it narrowed down to this or this. The first has a hood and I think deals better with rain, while the second is cheaper and looks to seal around the neck a little better. Can't decide which reigns supreme. Or, you know, something else I overlooked.

Probably shouldn't be asking my other non-cold-experienced CA friends this, but oh well.

P.S. Fly home in less than 4 days. Woot!

7 comments:

RJ said...

1st one because it has a hood. it reminds me of the michelin tire mascot guy.

Dami said...

from the title on my blog list i thought this was your nateperkins account again and you were saying something about imitation fendi handbags!!! but yeah pick the hood!

chery said...

get the one with the hood!

Paulina said...

I can't believe you are shopping at LL BEAN.

Natalie said...

i like the first one.


sorry that your perky sweatshirts will no longer suffice. it's the end of an era.

VaguelyCynical said...

Hood seems to be winning by a landslide...

Natalie, should I but a cream colored fleece one just for old times sake?

Paulina said...

OMG, srsly to the TyTy comment. Can I have your sweatshirts?