Sunday, January 4, 2009

There should be more rap songs about Helen Keller

For those of us on blogger, meaning pretty much all of us, there is a nifty thing I think we should take advantage of. On the Post Blog screen, if you select Post Options, you can change the date of the blog post. If you set it to a future date, it will automatically post at that date. I am about to write one to show up at the end of the semester. It's like a mini time capsule of awesome!

If you use some other service, there are probably similar things available to you there.

Also, I am too quick for cameras. 1 - 2 - 3. Notice the patten?

2 comments:

Crystal said...

honey no
you're not too quick for cameras, you just aren't photogenic :/
the camera doesn't love you.
kekeke
just kiddddding

VaguelyCynical said...

We know the camera just wants more of me, so it has to blur me a little bit to take up more room.