Monday, October 6, 2008

New Blog

Mondays do wonders for my to-do list. Not having any classes, combined with normally having quite a bit of work due Tuesday to procrastinate on leave me with plenty of time to check stuff off. Today was one of those days, and I had quite a bit of fun replying to letters and birthday cards that I had received. I also came to the realization that the Thank You notes I once so despised are now enjoyable chores that force me to communicate with people I like!

I'll submit to the peer pressure and start a blog on here and try to follow everyone else's a bit closer. If we all do it are we still losers?

I continue to enjoy myself out here in DC. GW's campus feels surprisingly much like a college campus, which is a pleasant surprise. I probably feel safer than I should being in the middle of the city, but at least I am a guy and have less to worry about.

It has been entertaining to watch my new friends here notice the same interesting and funny traits/flaws. They have picked up on my laugh and 10-year-old looks so far. Wonder what will be next. It's also fun to figure out which Cupertino friend they are most like.

Lavish me with comments and I will do the same to you, hah.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

LAVISH LAVISH LAVISH
Have you been complimented on your excellent grammar recently?
*nate giggle*

Paulina said...

Oh, the Nate giggle that so creeps everyone out.

Paulina said...

uh yeah. I told you about it. pink eye.

Dhishoom said...

ahem yay for new blog and all that but ur url is EFFING BORING hahahaha
why didnt you go with like
thaperkalator.blogspot.com

hahahaha

u coming home for thanksgiving?